Here is everything you need to know to take part;
- The idea is to make something with chocolate each month. You can use any sort of chocolate or cocoa substance and use any ingredient that you like. But you must include the special ingredient or ingredients selected by the host. It can be sweet or savoury, simple or complicated; be as creative as you like. You can use anyone’s recipe (acknowledging the source of course) or make up your own.
- Choclette and I will take it in turns to host the challenge and select the special ingredient.
1. Post your recipe on your blog – accompanying photographs would be nice.
2. Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to the relevant host’s blog. You will find who is hosting each month’s challenge by looking on the 'We Should Cocoa' page on the Chocolate Log Blog.
3. E-mail us the link to your submission and include your name, the name of your blog, your recipe title and a photograph to: email@example.com
4. Entries should be submitted by the 25th of the month at the latest.
5. The round up of entries will be posted on the relevant host’s blog on the 1st of the month.
6. The new challenge will also be posted on the 1st of the month.
I'll be hosting our very first challenge (eeeeeeeeeeeeeek - take it easy on me now, I'm still feeling a bit under the weather!). The special ingredient for the month of September is [drum roll] ..... Raspberries. We're giving everyone a bit longer to take part in this first challenge so there is plenty of time for you to come up with your chocolate and raspberry combo. Don't forget to email us with a link to your post and a photo!
Can't wait to see all the wonderful dishes that will be created, hope to see you at the round up ;0)
PS - Logo is now done - that's it at the top of the page lol